ABOUT

ABOUT

Hello Again! I live on a 15 acre land. We have an apple orchard and grow lots of food. We have about 8 raspberry plants, 6 blueberry bushes...

Sunday, May 22, 2016

My wonderful Day!

Yesterday and part of today, I got to spend time with one of the awesomest dogs in the world!
HER name is Judah! She is very fun to play with! She loves to play hide and seek, and tug-o-war! We had a great time. One time she was chasing me and I threw one of her blankets over her head! Then I got away while she was trying to shake it off. I also got to take her for two walks! The first time I threw rocks into the woods and she ran after them! We sure tired her out! Here are a bunch of pictures and a few videos:
( I know I took a LOT of pictures!)













What's going on down there?

I'm totally ready for a nap!


I'm ready for a long walk!


Nothing much to say about these picts other than, THEY ARE SO CUTE! If you agree, post a comment.

VIDEOS

This video is one of the times when she had a blanket on her head!
On the slick wood floors, Judah slips around a lot and sometimes just slides along when she is chasing me!
Also, we visited a friend who has this really awesome swing!
It almost feels like you're flying!




I love standing!

I hope you like my blog!

3 comments:

  1. Judah is so cute, and funny. I like the vidio!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She really is! I love the video to and laugh every time I watch it!

      Delete
  2. I like the video! I think its cute!

    ReplyDelete