ABOUT

ABOUT

Hello Again! I live on a 15 acre land. We have an apple orchard and grow lots of food. We have about 8 raspberry plants, 6 blueberry bushes...

Monday, May 9, 2016

ABOUT

Hello Again!
I live on a 15 acre land. We have an apple orchard and grow lots of food. We have about 8 raspberry plants, 6 blueberry bushes, tons of wild blackberry brambles, 1 grape vine, 6 fig trees, 3 peach trees, 30 strawberry plants, 20 or so snap pea vines, 6 watermelon plants, not much lettuce leaves, 2 cucumber plants, and, outnumbered APPLE trees!!

Raspberry 'flowers'.

One of our Peach trees!

Yum, Peaches

Tiny Apples!

Almost ready strawberry!


The blackberries have flowers now.

SNAP PEAS!
 We have lots of flowers, here are some BEAUTIFUL irises. We only have purple ones. We did have white ones though.


See my brother in the back round?
We have a creek, actually, two! One has a waterfall on the end. My friends and I find big salamanders and Crawdads in both of them.
Now I will tell why, I write this blog. I want to tell about our land and animals and stories about them. I want to also write down recipe's of things we make. By the way, the picture in the back round is mom's lilac plant.
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment