ABOUT

ABOUT

Hello Again! I live on a 15 acre land. We have an apple orchard and grow lots of food. We have about 8 raspberry plants, 6 blueberry bushes...

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Bird song and Chicks first day out!

Usually in the early morning on a foggy day there are lots of birds singing!
I love their songs! I wanted to share some with you all!


Yesterday, the chicks got to come out of their pen for the first time!
They really enjoyed eating the grass!
We let them out these chicken sized doors that used to lead to a old run
 One chicken went back through the doors and tried to get out! It was hilarious!
I said, "Come on chicken ( the chick didn't have a name yet)! The door is way over here!


Zorro
I like to post videos because you can actually see what's going on!

Zebra says hi!
Howdy! Would I look good in a cowgirl hat?

Hello!     
Could Puppies get any cuter?

These two are my cousin's dogs, when they were puppies!

They are sisters! Look at those puppy eyes!


1 comment:

  1. When did you get to see them when they were pups? Those pictures are soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete