ABOUT

ABOUT

Hello Again! I live on a 15 acre land. We have an apple orchard and grow lots of food. We have about 8 raspberry plants, 6 blueberry bushes...

Saturday, May 7, 2016

Beginning, New Chicks and Cat Artwork

Hello!
I am starting this blog so I can have something interesting to do and people to tell stories and stuff to. I am so excited!!!  So I will tell a bit about myself! I live on a 15 acre land in the mountains. I love animals but mostly horses. Most of our animals our mine, only the dog, cat, and chickens are all of ours. The pets that are mine, are 2 parakeets, a rabbit, and well the chickens are mostly mine too. Here are some pictures with names:

BUTTON!!!! My cute Rabbit.
ZEBRA!!!! Our cat in her favorite spot.

 Tuki and Louie are very noisy and they love to chew

Louie!

Tuki!!!


CHESTNUT!! Our cute guard dog!! He loves to chase cars!


CHICKS!!!!!
 So now I will tell you about the chicks we got a few days ago! They are so fun to watch and hold!  My brother just came in and said one of them turned one of their empty water bowls on itself! HAH! And another time, a Carpenter bee was chasing Fuzz, a little chick. Then Batbird, a bigger chick, with another one tried to eat the bee!!!! They are all Hilarious!!! We have 36 right now and are selling 18 to some friends. That means 18 for us! We are keeping them all for a few weeks until they get back from a trip. We have named a few so far: Oreo, Nefratiri, Kole, Fuzz, Hal, Zorro, Batbird, Abby, and Flash. They are 7 weeks old right now.
                                 This is Oreo, my favorite. She is the only hen who is grey and white



                  This is Batbird. I don't have much to say about him, he is the only black and white one.

This is Nefratiri. Nefratiri is the name of an Egyptian princess. We named her that because the black    feathers around her eyes looks like Egyptian eye paint.

 This is Kole. He is the gentlest one, and lets me hold him a lot.

 
This is Hal. He is the smallest one in the group. He is super cute as you can see!!!!


 
A video of the CHICKIES!!!!
When they are older we will let them out of the pen and not have to watch them.

ART

Here are a couple cat sketches I did a few weeks ago. Sometimes I don't really want to draw and sometimes I have this certain animal that I want to draw a lot. So here are the cats I drew in my new Sketch Pad.
The one on the top is the one i drew this one from.

This is an American Curl.

I hope You all liked my FIRST POST!!!!!!


2 comments:

  1. You did a great job on the cat artwork! And I like the video of the chicks too. Peyton

    ReplyDelete