ABOUT

ABOUT

Hello Again! I live on a 15 acre land. We have an apple orchard and grow lots of food. We have about 8 raspberry plants, 6 blueberry bushes...

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

All geared up!

Dad rented a mower yesterday, to mow all our tall grass.
Since we have snakes and stuff, he put on a lot of protection. ( he wanted me to take pictures of him!) 

The rented mower

All geared up. And it was a HOT day!



Good thing dad wore a helmet! He drove right under a large black snake hanging out in a tree, about a foot from dad's head!
 We went to Trader Joe's today and got everyone a treat there, even Chestnut!
In my opinion, all dogs love peanut butter, so I picked the peanut butter ones.
The treats are huge! To match the box! They are in all different fun shapes like, a squirrel, a cat and etc.

 
This is what Chestnut looked like when I held a squirrel treat up!

I didn't get to get an actual picture of him, but this is pretty close!
Zebra is jealous!
No fair! How come HE gets all the treats?


No comments:

Post a Comment