ABOUT

ABOUT

Hello Again! I live on a 15 acre land. We have an apple orchard and grow lots of food. We have about 8 raspberry plants, 6 blueberry bushes...

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

MORE CHICK STUFF!?

First, since the chicks do new stuff every day, I will write more about them.
The chicks rush out every morning and crowd around the feeder. I just re-filled it, and the chicks were eating it up FAST. There wasn't any space between each chick and some didn't get to be in the crowd. (Imagine when they are hens and roosters!) So I took the littlest one and put him in the top of the feeder. Hal enjoyed having a bunch of food to himself. then Kole figured it out. He hopped up too!
Yum Yum Yum!

Ahh! All to myself!

He He He!

I found out the secret!
They get funnier every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment