ABOUT

ABOUT

Hello Again! I live on a 15 acre land. We have an apple orchard and grow lots of food. We have about 8 raspberry plants, 6 blueberry bushes...

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Cute Animals, Plants, and Life in the tree tops

I went to a friends house and got some cute pictures of our animals and theirs:

Mmmm! Yummy jacket!



I love to roost!



Look how handsome I am!

Out for some grazing!
Look at this pretty moth!

Now, for the plants. My watermelon plants are sort of droopy, so mom suggested that I put them in a bigger pot. So she gave me an old yogurt container to put them in. So I got out my stuff, and hammered some holes in the bottom with a nail and a rock for drainage. then I just plopped it in!
Plant, cup, dirt, rock, nail and yogurt container



Let's hope this works!
TREES
I love climbing trees!
It's fun and it takes balance. I wanted to take a few pictures from up high to show you all. It was hard. I climbed as high as I could. I was very careful and here are the results!
A row of Apple trees.

This is my favorite climbing tree

Looking down

Looking out over our house


Beautiful day!

It's kind of hard to see the apples when they are so small and the tree is all green

Don't apple trees have beautiful bark?

Amazing view! And you can even see the chicken house!

There's Button, out for a grassy snack!


I took these pictures from two of my favorite trees. Did you know one large tree produces enough oxygen for a family of four?
All for now!

5 comments:

  1. I just LOVE the photos you've taken and posted of your animals and homestead! Keep up the good journalism in the mountains.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool, Caydia! Love the trees and animals... did you know that trees grow faster the older they get? - Aunt Cathi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really? That's really cool! I'm glad you like my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did not know that you had Peach trees! Peaches are really good. I wish I could have a Peach Tree. Peyton

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah! We do! I can't wait to eat them!
    Caydia

    ReplyDelete