ABOUT

ABOUT

Hello Again! I live on a 15 acre land. We have an apple orchard and grow lots of food. We have about 8 raspberry plants, 6 blueberry bushes...

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Chestnut

Hello!
My name is Chestnut. I am an Australian Shepherd dog! Here is a picture of me!
I'm a country guard dog!
I love to chase cars! I stay up all night guarding my family then chill out in the day. I like to play and herd other animals, because I am shepherd dog! I can't wait for my family to get goats so I can herd them around. My girl gave me a brushing and tied me up! I hate being tied up! Who does? I love to run around and re-explore our woods. 

CAYDIA AGAIN

Hello!
That dog is Dirty!
He got all wet in the dew!
 
I did give Chestnut, our dog, a brushing today, but he doesn't like to cooperate. He probably rolled in something, and got all wet to make it worse. Plus his fur was tangled!
First I gathered all the stuff I needed, brush, leashes, doggy shirt.
Doggy shirt to show off how cute he is!
Then I tied him up and I had to sort of tie his waist up to support his back legs. ( I need him to stand, but he usually tries to sit or lay down!)
Hump! I hate being tied up

Look how dirty he is!


Then, I brushed him and got him looking all nice in his doggy shirt!

Chestnut is the best dog in the world! He came to us as a stray a few years ago. Usually we call the pound when dogs show up because they eat our chickens. Dad tried to scare him away but he scooted right under our shed and wouldn't come out! The next day my brother and I found him still hanging around, and hid him in the shed with some cat food. While we were walking back to the house, we heard him barking. He must of not wanted to be cooped up. Chestnut: You' right, I did NOT like it in there! Back to me: So we told mom and she convinced dad to let Chestnut be on a week's trial. He didn't eat ANY chickens! He is so special because God sent him to us when we were praying for a dog!
Here are some pictures of our cute dog!
Ready for a yummy breakfast!

My place is here!
Howdy!
I have a lion's mane!
 

Can you see that I have one brown eye and one blue eye?
Chestnut: Bye!


2 comments:

  1. Caydia, I love Australian Sheep dogs! They are the best. So loving and loyal. Chestnut is really beautiful. Thank you for sharing the pictures and story! Aunt Cathi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome!
      I'm glad you are reading my blog!

      Delete