ABOUT

ABOUT

Hello Again! I live on a 15 acre land. We have an apple orchard and grow lots of food. We have about 8 raspberry plants, 6 blueberry bushes...

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Milo and Tiger! A tale of abandoned kittens

One day my brother and I were playing in the backyard. We heard a little meow in some bushes. I looked and looked and we finally found a little orange kitten (Ever seen the movie "Milo and Otis"?) that looked like Milo!
our Milo
Movie Milo













I brought him inside and we decided that we would try to find a home for him. I (we, I guess) named him Milo, and he took his place in the sunroom, much to Zebra's unhappiness. He was SO cute! See for yourself...



A few days later while I was out playing with Milo, I heard a meow outside. Weird right? Because I was in a closed up sun room with no doors or windows open. I went out to investigate. In the next yard over, I went to the bush where the meow was coming from. Nothing, so I was leaving when I heard it again. I looked closer, and saw a little gray kitty clinging to the branches. It took me a while to get it out of the bush, but when I brought it back, Milo and him seemed to already know each other. Lol, so I named him Tiger since, um, Otis wasn't a very suitable name. so eventually, we found them homes, (together!) an it was great, but not without them first knocking my sandwich off the table when I wasn't looking or getting stuck to the couch or in a box. So, it sure was fun,  my first rescue lol!

siblings...


savage right?


What is so interesting up there?
see ya!





No comments:

Post a Comment