ABOUT

ABOUT

Hello Again! I live on a 15 acre land. We have an apple orchard and grow lots of food. We have about 8 raspberry plants, 6 blueberry bushes...

Saturday, July 1, 2017

Cute chicks to cheer up your life

Yay! New baby have hatched... a couple weeks ago, soooo, they are bigger now than in the pictures.
They are so pudgy! Is that even a word?! I guess it is...
Anyway! Sorry yeah, not the best pictures, TRUST me, they are way cuter. There are 3 girls (or is it boys?...) and one boy (or is it a girl?...) 4 hatched and 3 of them are speckled Sussex, and the other ( middle in the first picture) was supposed to be a Commet (?) It does not look like a commet chick, I've had 2 of them hatch already and they hatch white. Anyway, they are ADORABLE, but I was a little disappointed when only 4 out of 7 hatched, but, yeah, life...
ENJOY!!

I think they are born cute purposely to cheer me up...
Let's see, because, right in the middle of this, I find all my chickens are out, and in mom's tomato patch, and they got out of a very stupid hole, so, cheer up!
adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment