ABOUT

ABOUT

Hello Again! I live on a 15 acre land. We have an apple orchard and grow lots of food. We have about 8 raspberry plants, 6 blueberry bushes...

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Sukkot



Sukkot.
Sukkot is one of God's holidays, also known as, The Feast Of Tabernacles. Where usually, you built a little (or very large) shelter:
 Image result for The Feast Of Tabernacles
That you would live in for a week. So we built that, though we aren't sleeping in it, because it gets very cold here at night now, since it is October. I am going to decorate it with lights and flowers and such. We will eat in the Sukka though.




We put a bamboo roof!




Chicks, Day 27!
I put pine shavings in today, more, about 3 in deep. And I added another heat lamp, because it gets cold at night. They are all warm and cozy I think, and they can fly so high!
They all are so used to me, they love to fly on me and perch on me. Still no perch.
( It's really actually dark)





I had to change the feed.

Two heat lamps.



I nicknamed him, or her, "Big Guy" she doesn't like being off the ground with out ground under her feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment