ABOUT

ABOUT

Hello Again! I live on a 15 acre land. We have an apple orchard and grow lots of food. We have about 8 raspberry plants, 6 blueberry bushes...

Monday, October 31, 2016

6 Weeks Old!!!!

 
This is Tuki...

My chicks are going to be 6 weeks old tomorrow!!!!
These are some pictures of them, while they were weeks 4, 5, and 6.
They are getting so huge! I bought them another heat lamp, because it is getting real cold now.
Week 4
And want to get out!

They are so big!!!!


They have pretty much all of their feathers.



I nick-named this one "Big Guy"
Week 5


We built a fence so the chicks could run around and play!

They really want out.


We will cut a door in the chick house wall and put a ramp down,





 Week 6
(Today)
I put them out so that we could work in their home.





It's a big pen.

There's the ramp.





They love digging around in the chicken house.

Here is the new feeder.

Oreo's curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment