ABOUT

ABOUT

Hello Again! I live on a 15 acre land. We have an apple orchard and grow lots of food. We have about 8 raspberry plants, 6 blueberry bushes...

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Update and Busy Day

Life has been very busy here.
The new goat, and other things.
All of our berries are ripening. We have like, millions of blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, black raspberries, but sadly, the strawberries are gone. 


I love sunning myself!

This is what our apples looked like a couple of months ago! It's hard to believe that all those apples and this huge tree all fit in a small little seed! Only God could have done, THAT!!!!

A mouses view. Mouse: " That is a huge cat! Ahh!"
Other things are ripening too. The peaches for instance they are growing and are about the size of a well, I don't know. Smaller than a tennis ball, and bigger than a ping pong ball. Our snap peas are basically done with. My watermelon plant is growing rapidly. So much life!

No comments:

Post a Comment