ABOUT

ABOUT

Hello Again! I live on a 15 acre land. We have an apple orchard and grow lots of food. We have about 8 raspberry plants, 6 blueberry bushes...

Friday, June 24, 2016

A Regular Morning

Every morning I have to get up early and do chores.
First, I feed Chestnut, our dog and give him water. He eats fast.
Yum Um!
 Then, I walk down a short path next to the house to my to-be rabbitry to feed my adorably bunny, BUTTON
This is my double decker hutch!

I always get a leaf before pellets!

  
Then I go behind the house to the chicks, get feed from the shed, water from the pump, with the goats mmaaaing in the background. Open the doors and watch them for a while.
My view of the chick/chicken house.

The goat shed.

Rush Rush Rush out!

Eat Eat Eat Eat!



 Then I go to the goat shed and let Star and our new baby goat out!
Then, I take them on a walk in the yard. Star loves the apple tree leaves!



Mm! Poison Ivy!






I also let the chickens out for a while.

Baby goat.

Nothing better than a nice lie down in the shade!



Then, of course we milk Star.
Here is a blog that I like:
 http://www.voolla.org/volunteer-travel/blog/?gclid=CNWgtK2zzcwCFVclgQodS7ILAw

2 comments:

  1. Caydia, I must say this is a wonderful blog to review. You clearly demonstrate a willingness to accept responsibility for caring for your animals - a refreshing attitude for a young lady. Keep up all the good work! Well done.

    ReplyDelete