ABOUT

ABOUT

Hello Again! I live on a 15 acre land. We have an apple orchard and grow lots of food. We have about 8 raspberry plants, 6 blueberry bushes...

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Arts with Horses

I love horses.
I like to draw them and sew things with horse fabric and decorate with horse stuff.
Here are some things I drew, sewed and decorated!
First the drawings and art.
A horse doing the western sliding stop. I did this recently.

A chestnut gelding.

A rearing stallion.

Frisky foal


Rearing angry mustang

Arabian grey mare.


Shetland stallion

Leaping horse.

Sunny beach horse.





Arabian


Horse jumping.

A horse barrel racing.




Arabian, painting of the Arabian above.

An easy notebook. Cut outs modge podged on the notebook, then another layer on top of it all.


A horse I painted.




A pillow I made.

A little purse, front and back.


1 comment:

  1. Your horse drawings are so good Caydia! I love them! I wish I could draw like that! Btw this is Peyton

    ReplyDelete